POGO PG735, PG739-PG740: Watto and Two More Ewok Minifigs Review

Initially previewed here! Also reviewed some of them already!

PG735 - Watto
PG739 - Logray
PG740 - Teebo


Now, I don't know if the figure looks hideous because he's a bootlego or because Watto really is sypposed to look ugly.. I'm betting it's because he's a bootlego though, because the eyes are just too off and we have those stains on his head, etc. It's also worth noting that the whole head-stomach piece (it's just one piece) is made of some rubber material, or at least some soft material. So far, bad job.

Side view.

Back view. Better consistency than the front.


That's what's inside the head piece. Closer look at his hideous head piece too.


He's just soooo ugly. I don't think it's even the character's fault, just POGO's. Maybe the rubber material was hard to work with.


For the two Ewoks, I have no issues. If they were able to make Watto the same way they made these Ewoks, then perhaps Watto would've been better too. Also, I don't think the Ewok on the right has carrots (in the original release); I don't even know if there are carrots in the Star Wars universe! Haha

Back view. Still a decent amount of details at the back! Yay.

TL;DR - The Ewoks are worth getting, they may not be perfect, but they're pretty good. Watto on the other hand is horrible. Perhaps he's only worth getting because he hasn't been released yet before.

Still, I'm glad I had the chance to see them all. Glad that AngeloMarcus Greenhills releases almost all the minifig previews I post! Yay!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments