WM Brand WM309: Zatanna Minifig Review

You can't really get her a hat without removing her hair though..


I can't really say a lot about her design, because I don't really read/watch Zatanna. I guess she gets the look though. Printing and plastic quality are great though!


Nothing on the sides, sadly.


Back view. The hair kinda gets in the way of the cape..


No alternate face too.


Back print. I like the back leg printing, even though she'd usually be covered by the cape anyway. It's a shame that it doesn't go all around the legs though.

TL;DR - She's okay. I feel like this fig is one of those figs that were made simply because she needed to be made. Nothing special or unique about her, just a plain old minifig with Zatanna's look. I can't really explain it well haha, but I still recommend her to DC collectors!

Got her from AngeloMarcus Greenhills, as usual. Her packaging was the resealable silver bag, and not the usual POGO/XINH bag; a sign that she came from WM. I'd suggest ordering her ASAP because maybe, just maybe, WM produces less figs.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. This is DC Comics The New 52 Justice League Dark Zatanna, she really doesn't have a hat in this costume. - Jpoks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment