XINH 736, 738, 740, 742: Fandral, Madame Hydra, Hercules, and Shang-Chi Minifigs Review

I just love this whole set, honestly.


Fandral, Madame Hydra, Hercules, and Shang-Chi


Fandral comes with this gold sword, fits his character, but I would've been happy with a grey one. Easily replaceable though. Madame Hydra comes with a whip, and honestly I'm not sure if she comes with that small pistol.. I was building my haul figs together and that gun fell on the floor; I think it came with her, but if yours doesn't have, then maybe it's not from her.


I'm happy with the designs. They seem fitting for a minifig, for both of them, except Fandral's face which seems off and the colors of his facial hair doesn't seem to be the same with his hairstyle's colors.


Side prints. Identical for both sides.


Good details at the back even if they come with capes! No alternate faces though..


These two are also great. The only issue, and this is an issue with A LOT of bootlego minifigs, is the print design from the left leg to hip to right leg. See how they're not aligned? Hercules has to bend his whole body for the designs to be seamless or consistent. At least it's not as bad as other figs.


Side print.


Back print. I don't know why Shang-Chi has curves.. I mean, men can have curves of course, but that's not usually the case for minifigs. His front kinda has curves too, but not as visible than in the back.


Yay for Shang-Chi alternate face!

On the right is my MOC Shang-Chi, check him out and maybe you prefer him over this XINH Shang-Chi and maybe you'd want to make him!

TL;DR - Great set. XINH still hasn't perfected their minifig faces, but I think they're really improving. Other than the face issue and some print consistencies, XINH excels in the other aspects of the minifigs.

Hopefully in my next visit to AngeloMarcus Greenhills, I'll be able to complete this set! So stay tuned for reviews too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. cool!! where did you buy that dude! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that from greenhills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup from Greenhills :) AngeloMarcus Greenhills Shoppesville Plus :D

      Delete

Post a Comment