XINH 759: CW Supergirl Minifig Review

Previewed here! No sign of her full set yet!

I like this fig. I think it gets her look pretty well. The leg printing could've been better in terms of consistency and how the torso and the waist connect, but nothing too annoying or ugly.

Arm print and side legs print. The legs even have side print, and the brown part (for the stockings?) extend around the whole leg.

Better look without the glare.

Back view. At least the legs look better here. 

TL;DR - Get her. She's a must have for any DC collector, and even if she's from the CWverse, I think she still fits nicely with your usual DC collection!

I got her from AngeloMarcus Greenhills of course, as usual. I also get my MOC parts for them, and I'm thinking of using her legs for something, but I'm not quite sure for who.. Hahaha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments