XINH X0180: Marvel Minifigs Including Odin, Concept Shocker, Odin, and More Preview

Mixed feelings about this set, but I still like it generally!


I'll update with details later! Just using data to post this right now haha.

XINH 767 - Netflix Daredevil
XINH 768 - Netflix Punisher
XINH 769 - Spider-Man Homemade Homecoming Suit
XINH 770 - Masked Robber (Iron Man) (Leyilebrick)
XINH 771 - Kaecilius
XINH 772 - Odin
XINH 773 - Masked Robber (Thor) (Leyilebrick)
XINH 774 - Shocker (Spider-Man Homecoming Concept)

Netflix Daredevil has been made by POGO already.
Netflix Punisher was previewed by KOPF, but never got a copy of him.
Spider-Man Homemade suit was made by DLP, POGO, and Decool.
Kaecilius was released by POGO (might be different design, but more the same compared to Odin)
Odin was released by Decool (different design)
(Links to be added if I'm not too busy! If I don't, just search the blog for their previous counterparts!)

Well now I'm excited to visit AngeloMarcus Greenhills even more!!! Maybe next or next next weekend, they will start selling these guys already! (But even if they're not out, the previous sets will probably be released too yay)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Finally received my Kaecilius - far superior to the Pogo one in every way: side leg prints, back leg prints, alternate face, weapon, better plastic quality...one of my favourites on par with Malekith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! I'm not a fan of POGO's Kaecilius so I hope my store stocks up on the XINH version too :(

      Delete

Post a Comment