POGO PG1089, PG1090: Alien Chestburster and Ripley Minifigs Preview

Alien fans will be happy. 
I mean, Alien-movie fans. Although if real aliens are reading, enjoy too! lol


PG1089 - Chestburster Minifig

PG1090 - Ripley

Please don't tell me these two's whole set will be a set with other, random, non-related characters..
The marines next please!

The Alien Xenomorph minifig was previewed here.
Although, the xenomorph is PG1050 so they aren't in the same set.. Hmmmm

Saw these guys in some Chinese website btw but I'm sure other English sites would have these and maybe even stores. I'll review them as soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them!

Also, kinda a PSA:
My phone is broken at the moment. I'm trying to fix it by flashing a new ROM but we'll see.
RIP LG G3, wish I could get an LG G6, but no money... Hahaha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments