POGO PG350: Spider-Man (Spider-Man Homecoming/Infinity War Iron Spider) Minifig Preview

Might be in the same set as these guys..? Weird combination though..


We also just saw that SY is releasing him. Interested to see how POGO's quality is compared to SY's hehe.

I'm sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will stock up on these as soon as possible so best to stay tuned and visit if you can frequently!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Hey man , I just saw some new lepin set images from this website , I think you should check it out : http://www.lepinblock.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah yeah! I thought they never updated this but there's quite a number of new stuff! Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. For me, no point getting this, Lego will 100% definitely make an official version of this suit for Infinity War, so whether you get the official one or a copy of the official one, it's going to be better than this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes sense, but I'd love more choices anyway. Like I prefer DLP's initial Civil War Spider-Man (from Leyilebrick I think) than TLG's official one. So yeah, I'd want more choices especially since I love Spider-Man haha but your point is also a great point!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yeah I saw that. So far so good, but I'm waiting for the "preview picture" to post. If nothing comes up in a few hours, i'll post that picture in FB instead haha

      Delete
  4. Hi! Do u have a review of DLP’s Civil War Spiderman? Can I have the link? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't review it, it came some months (maybe a year?) ago. Here is one from Digger318 from youtube though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--8Sn80zLU&t=217s the one around the 3:50 mark :)

      Delete

Post a Comment