POGO PG8087: Mascots and Monsters Minifigs Preview

WOOOOOO



PG1115 - Minotaur
PG1116 - Vampire Bat
PG1117 - Clown
PG1118 - Yeti
PG1119 - Hazmat Guy
PG1120 - Bigfoot
PG1121 - Business Man
PG1122 - Carrot Guy (Custom/Unreleased from TLG)

Man, I wish POGO was as quick as Kopf when it comes to releasing figs.. At least once POGO releases them, it only takes AngeloMarcus Greenhills a few days to receive them and sell them to us here in the Philippines! So I'm actually very very excited to go back there and check these guys out!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Nice mix. 1118 came out well before I started collecting so it's good that pogo made it. The only reason I collected past a lego tie fighter is because of bootlego. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I only started collecting because of bootlego lol

      Delete

Post a Comment