WM Brand WM337: Yellow-Faced Batman aka Batsman Minifig Review

Didn't know what else to call him, but according to herobloks.com, the design is from Christo.


Well I like him. I'm no Batman collector but I think any Batman collector would want him in their collection. Prints are great and well-detailed. Plastic was good too.


The face was like this.. I don't know if you like it or not. I only dislike it because then I can't reuse his head for other MOCs, maybe. But if you're gonna keep him as is, then I guess it's fine?


Side prints for both arms and legs.


No back prints though.. At least he comes with a cape so it doesn't matter as much.
We've seen this issue from WM for a while now and I hope their new figs have back prints again!

Got him from AngeloMarcus Greenhills for those also interested. I'd say try to get him asap because there's quite a lot of Batman collectors and this one would probably be on their sights as well!

Apparently he's Batsman "aka Batman of the 42nd Century or something. Basically it’s Bruce Wayne’s consciousness uploaded into a digitally created body by the Batcomputer in the future." Thanks to David for the information!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. It’s Batsman, aka Batman of the 42nd Century or something. Basically it’s Bruce Wayne’s consciousness uploaded into a digitally created body by the Batcomputer in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment