WM Brand WM386: Clark Kent (With Superman Costume in Suit) Minifig Review

First previewed here!

He seems perfect for a diorama build or a pictorial. I can imagine this fig being the spotlight and chaos in the background. Anyway, it's an okay fig. It's definitely better than POGO, or at least for me, but I still prefer XINH; this is in terms of both plastic and printing. 

Nothing on the sides.

Aaaaand no back print again.. I still have high expectations from WM even after this. I hope they improve, I want people to keep on supporting them so that they don't stop buying and WM doesn't stop producing!

TL;DR - If you don't mind the printless back, then this minifig is great. If you do mind it, it's still good, just don't display it with a visible back. (And at least the back should be simple for this specific design.

Got it from my local store AngeloMarcus Greenhills. Online shipping internationally is a hassle here in my country, and so I'm happy with AngeloMarcus cause they make things easier + you get to see the design in person before buying. Only thing difficult is the traffic [in the country in general] going to Greenhills. But that's not even their fault haha and Greenhills at least is one of the better places in terms of commuting (at least for me).

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 


Comments