XINH 768, 773: Netflix Punisher and Thor Robber Minifig Review

A very quick review!

Yeah, no issues with them at all... Good job, XINH. Just surprised that Thor thug doesn't have a hairpiece while Hulk and Cap thugs had. 

There's nothing on the side and the backs are pretty simple.

Still, despite being simple, these figs are great!! I can't wait to see the others from the same set first seen here
Hopefully AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have them soon! And hopefully we see more Marvel sets too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. LOVE this set, will probably buy the whole thing...I can't remember the last time a set was ALL MCU based without any duplicates. We've just received the set with Malekith in the UK, so hopefully we'll see this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far here, we only have Punisher, Thor robber, and Daredevil. (As of now). I'm not sure if my seller AngeloMarcus Greenhills will still stock up on Spider-Man but I'm 90% sure he'll get everyone else. Then I'll review for you guys asap! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment