DTB DTB056: Marvel's Blade Minifig MOC

My somewhat Halloween special MOC!

Wish we could see a real design soon!


Parts used:
Hair - Generic
Head - Cyborg, generic
Torso - Not sure where this came from...
Others - Generic

Some people also use the Power Man minifig head cause it has shades!


I tried remaking him with the Val-Zod Superman head, but the head is just so misaligned that I passed.

Based him off of this design!

But I know there are other designs you could get inspiration from. I just thought this was the easiest design to copy, given my limited parts.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Sources:
http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/File:Blade_3.png

Comments

  1. Nice, was thinking about doing this as well using:
    -Hunger Games Peeta for the body
    -GI Joe Snake Eyes for the sword, guns, and accessories
    -Marvel Firestorms head and hands
    -Street fighter Dee Jay hair
    -Ninjas silver swords (maybe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Didn't even think about Peeta's body which I think could be perfect!

      Delete
  2. You don't remember what the torso came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope :( I think it's a generic minifig leather jacket though. Try and google
      minifig leather jacket with zippers" and you might see them! I'm just not sure where you can get them in bootlego

      Delete

Post a Comment