DTB DTB057: Marvel's Thundersword Minifig MOC

Not-so-popular character but I thought of that gold CMF character.


Yeah I just colored the eyes gold to copy the visor. An alternative would be using the Hydra Agents from AoU as the head. Maybe there are also other figs out there with gold visors as you'll see below, but that's what I did anyway.


Parts used: 
Basically just CMF Winged Warrior and a different head. The weapon is also that type of blade which I colored gold. I wish I had the thunderbolt type in gold, but nope so that's the best I have for now. 

Check out my review of POGO's Winged Warrior here.

Inspiration:

Close enough? Or needs to be more tech-ish?

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Sources:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thundersword/4005-43177/issues-cover/
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thundersword/4005-43177/

Comments

  1. I am a hardcore-marvelite and I am always surprised, wghen I discover a new weird character...
    But nice MOC. What kind of color did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used gold Sharpies, but most other people recommend real paint and I agree. I'm just not skilled enough for paint haha + I don't have the time and space for the mess created while painting..

      Delete

Post a Comment