DTB DTB059: Agents of SHIELD Melinda May Minifig MOC

Posting this now before she becomes "irrelevant"..


Yeah, posting it right after XINH previewed their clone AoS figs.. Hahaha

Head - SDCC Vixen
Torso, arms, legs - Maria Hill
Others - Generic

Reference pictures:
Yeah, it's not as close as you'd expect, but to be fair she wears different outfits in the show.. 

Generally I prefer the XINH ones, but I also wanted to post this one just so I don't feel like I wasted my time making the MOC.. Hahaha

I also have Fitz and Simmons, maybe my next post, before the XINH ones come out!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Source:
http://comicbook.com/2014/12/17/eight-reasons-why-melinda-may-is-the-eighth-avenger/

Comments

  1. Looks great. Better then the one, that will be releasrd the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great but if u want change and still add to the team the vixen head would work for yoyo might have to change the blue body to black one but think it would work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I might do that! I'll use the new XINH May fig as my May then this one as YoYo after changing the torso! Thanks for the idea!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment