POGO PG362-PG364, PG367: Doctor Fate, Spawn, and More Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

PG362 - Arkham City Joker
PG363 - Spawn
PG364 - Doctor Fate
PG367 - Alan Scott Green Lantern

A bit late on the review, so I apologize!


These are the accessories they come with: dynamite for Joker, chains for Spawn, and a "ring" for Alan Scott.

Horrible ring for Alan Scott.

First of all, XINH released their own Alan Scott Green Lantern and WM released their own Arkham City Joker.

Joker and Alan Scott are alright. I think the details are printed well, except for Alan Scott's green legs because they're not vibrant and they're not consistent. Spawn though is a mess. He's not as detailed or as fine as the other figs and I'm really just disappointed.

Even the face is horrible. Also, those chains look fat which adds to my argument that the details are badly printed on.

Sides. Spawn's sides are still horrible.
Also, some POGO figs have been having long capes. Notice how the capes are overlapping with the plate. Annoying! Also, Alan Scott's cape is purple on the other side and green on the other.

Alternate faces for Alan Scott and Joker.

Moving on to the spotlight of the show. First of all, he looks much better in person, especially the helmet. The torso print isn't as good as you'd hope because they yellow isn't as bright as the arms or leg molds. The blue is also horribly printed; I recommend XINH's Goliath's legs because they're dual molded blue and yellow.

The helmet though is amazing! It's chrome, obviously, and the lines that you usually see in molds are not as visible as other molds (ehem chrome POGO spacemen; review coming soon).

Also, I had a hard time removing the helmet, but it's all white just so you know!

Side view. I swear, the helmet looks great that I can't stop talking about it! Hahaha.


Back view. See how the torso's "belt" is not the same kind of yellow as the legs? That's what I meant.

Generally I prefer XINH's Alan Scott Green Lantern but I prefer POGO's Arkham City Joker [over WM's]. Spawn is honestly horrible. Doctor Fate is a must have.

Now only PG365 - Rorschach and PG366 - Supergirl are available in AngeloMarcus Greenhills, but I'm not sure if they'll get them because they've been released by other brands already.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 


Comments

  1. Good work and good recommendations. Will get another goliath as soon as mine actually comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have that spawn ordered but gone to make the spawn gunslinger add coat with collar hat from penguin and a few guns

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad about that Spawn. Fortunately there was one a while back that I got which was pretty nice. Really looking forward to Dr Fate. Love the gold helmet. He was always one of my favorite action figures when I was kid, if only because he looked so damn cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment