POGO PG8092: Slam Dunk's Shohoku Team Minifigs Preview

Hahahahahahaha I loved this show!


PG1131 - Hanamichi Sakuragi
PG1132 - Mitsui
PG1133 - Akagi
PG1134 - Miyagi
PG1135 - Rukawa
PG1136 - Hanamichi Sakuragi
PG1137 - Haruko
PG1138 - Ayako

Sorry I know them better by their last names because the Filipino version of the show used those! Hahaha

I'm sure lots of Filipinos want this set because it was such a hit on local TV a few years back and the Filipino dub made it so much funnier hahaha AngeloMarcus Greenhills should prep their stocks well haha

Also, to my knowledge, SY or some other brand also released a Slam Dunk set a few years back!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'm just realizing how much fun can be had with the lovey heart-eye face on 1137.
    It'd be perfect to put on the Mary Jane minifigure - you know, the one with the "I heart spidey" cleavage print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that I think about the anime schoolgirl look they've got in these, y'know what I'm *really* surprised I haven't yet seen from bootlegos - Sailor Moon.
    And I say that simply because I've seen Hello Kitty bootlegos.
    Forget the Power Rangers/Voltron sets, I'd be real curious to see them pull that out of a hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I understand.. I would've thought too that Sailor Moon would be more popular than Slam Dunk especially in China.. But well bootleggers have always been weird anyway

      Delete

Post a Comment