WM Brand WM324: Columbo/Pete Wisdom/Constantine/Rip Hunter/Generic Minifig Review

First previewed here!


First of all, yes we don't really know who he is. Others say it's Columbo from TLG's Dimensions, others say it's Marvel's Pete Wisdom, then we have some saying Constantine or even Rip Hunter from DC.
I guess it's up to your imagination who you want this to be. Personally, I'm making him my Pete Wisdom minifig because I'm a Marvel collector. I changed the face though to have no facial hair, especially since his facial hair is brown while hair piece is black.

Quality wise, the fig is alright. There's not a lot to talk about actually. Really the only downside is the inconsistent hair color.


Different colored arms to match the coat. Some people like it that way!


Back print. No alternate face too.

I honestly think it's just a generic fig, but if you guys have any idea who it really is, then feel free to share below or through Facebook!

Maybe I'll ask AngeloMarcus Greenhills if they know who this is, because that's where I got this anyway! Although sometimes, they come to me for the names.. hahaha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Nothing apart from coat and stubble say Constantine.
    Could be a great base for a Columbo moc. Maybe ruffled hair. Would need to rub a tiny bit off the eye. To give him a squint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other one is much better than this one here. Granted I changed the face on mine to make him look more like Constantine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t find this guy on Aliexpress using the WM number, any idea what he’s listed as?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment