XINH 563-568, 570: The Grinch and Other Christmas Themed Characters Minifigs Reviews

First previewed here!


Only missing Jack Skellington for now!


XINH 563 - Joker
XINH 564 - Batman
No, the hat does not stick to Batman's helmet. I simply put it there because that's how the preview picture looks. So these two are of great quality, and the same could be said about the others in the set.


If you find a way to really attach this to the helmet, feel free to share below or through Facebook!


Nothing much on the sides.


I love the Batman face by the way, seems like a very excited one; very fitting for Christmas!


But the alternate face of Batman is very unfitting.. Hahaha Joker also has an alternate face, and the kick me back torso might be good for some diorama/display pictures! Hahaha


XINH 565 - Christmas Boy
XINH 570 - The Grinch
XINH 566 - Willie (Bad Santa)
Woah they're suddenly yellow! Well the Christmas Boy is pretty generic, still seems great to have him at a Christmas display! Willie, on the other hand is supposed to be related to Santa, right? Well his face is off; this kinda reminds me of older XINH figs that had weird faces but they have since improved as you can see with the other XINH figs recently.
I think Grinch is the standout in the set. He's the first Grinch fig from a bootlego company, as far as I know and I think he's great! Maybe the face could've been better? But it's really up to preference.


A view without their accessories.


The back.


XINH 567 - Jango Fett
XINH 568 - Clone Trooper
First of all, I wish Jango had a red helmet instead to better suit the Santa costume.. Other than that, both are great. I would've preferred to see the Clone with a helmet, but then giving him a helmet kinda makes the Christmas thing pointless..


I'm pretty sure that's not how Jango would look like, but oh well. Seems like a great head for MOCs though!


The back. Yes, Jango doesn't come with a backpack.
To be fair though, maybe this guy isn't Jango and is just a Mandalorian guy but Jango's probably the most popular Mandalorian with that armor, so I'll stick to calling him Jango!

Ending note: None of them had any side prints so take that in mind!

It's the usual XINH figs: good quality in terms of print and plastic, but the designs really depend on personal preference.

You might also find Kopf's Christmas/Santa themed minifigs interesting!

Perfect Christmas presents? Maybe! Affordable + loved by kids AND adults, what else would you want??
I foresee lots and lots more people coming to AngeloMarcus Greenhills soon especially since Greenhills Shopping Center itself will have Christmas programs of some sort soon; this won't stop me from visiting for my hauls though!! Hehe!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Dude, I'd simply use Blu-Tak or similar for holding Batman's hat in place. Or a 6" nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah that's a simple and easy idea! I don't mind though personally but I'd recommend that to anyone if they ask me! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment