XINH 689: Giganta from DC (and how to remove black marks) Minifig Review

First previewed here!

Generally a great fig really. I love this. The quality is so good for both plastic and print. 


Side views. Side leg prints yay!!

Sadly no back leg prints which is weird since usually it's the sides that are absent and not the back.. 

The problem though is that this Giganta fig has black marks on her foot. We always get this, I am 90% sure you've encountered figs with similar problems if you regularly buy bootlego minifigs. 

Now I'll show you how to erase it.. Kinda. I already showed this before in my Iron Fist post, but I said use the ink/blue part and now I'll say just use the regular eraser.

Just use a pencil eraser. The white side won't scratch the plastic; DON'T use the blue side. It might take some rubbing and time from you, but it leaves the fig in much better shape than nail polish remover. 

So far so good, as expected from XINH. Seems like XINH is also improving their face designs, thankfully!

So far AngeloMarcus Greenhills only has her from the set, but once they get the others, I'll post a review! Can't wait for Goliath and Green Goblin!!!


Comments

  1. I think this is a POGO scandal. This Giganta has a wardrobe malfunction. I call this Giganta upskirt version (look at the backside).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes it's very weird that they did not include a back print for the legs..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment