MG Brand MG0002-MG0005: Various Marvel Figures and Hiker (Some Seen from SY Already) Preview

MG could mean Megao? or the MG in TMGT.


MG0002 - Yellowjacket
MG0003 - Black Special Suit Iron Man
MG0004 - Thor with helmet
MG0005 - Hiker

It's weird cause WM = MG and TMGT. Or they're at least related AliExpress sellers.

We've seen all of them except the hiker from SY so maybe they're using SY as their manufacturer or SY's manufacturer as their manufacturer..  As long as we get good figs though, then why question a lot. Yellowjacket and Thor are definitely harder to find nowadays (or their SY brands at least) but the Iron Man is fairly new.. Hiker is also a first time to appear in alternative brand.

Also, I already have my SY black armor Iron Man minifig but I won't review it yet because I got one with unaligned printing. I'll buy a new one from AngeloMarcus Greenhills tomorrow or within the coming days and I'll review them both for you guys! (Good quality so far though!)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I think it's just WM's numbering for rebranded figures. Be interesting to see whether they come with SY bases. I've ordered a couple so we'll find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I also hope they do the rare SY figs too, like some Iron Man suits and the bigfigs..

      Delete

Post a Comment