POGO PG338, PG340, PG343, PG345: Agent X, Miles Morales, Spider-Armor, and Spider-Carnage Minifigs Review

From this set.

PG338 - Agent X
PG340 - Spider-Armor MK II (Bulletproof suit)
PG343 - Miles Morales
PG345 - Spider-Carnage

The spider related people have web accessories.

Let's start with Agent X. Design wise I think the fig is great, but in terms of quality it's the usual POGO. It's not great, it's not bad. I think it's still worth getting, but again, quality is just alright.

He comes with this gun accessory which is the first time I've seen it. POGO loves doing this: pairing their figs with their new, unique molds and I think it's a great way of enticing customers, but it would be even more enticing if they made great figs like XINH then add these accessories too.

Side prints are there, but none for the legs.

Torso has back print but no back leg printing.

Overall an okay fig, not the best, but it being a new character in itself is enough reason to get him.

Next is Spider-Armor Mk 2 which has already been made by DLP before, which is on the right, but POGO's design is still different. 
Quality wise, I think it's better than Agent X but it still can't beat DLP's quality. Still though, the difference in design is enough reason to get POGO's.

Side view. POGO's has more detail.

Although DLP wins in terms of the back design because even the legs have printing.

Arguably the worst minifig in the set: Miles Morales Spider-Man. Now I commend POGO for including the maskless head with hairpiece, but it's not enough to make up for that horrible chest piece. On the right is a Sheng Yuan Miles Morales and it's way better than POGO's. 

At least POGO's has side prints though!

Although POGO's Miles also skipped the amazing Miles Morales back print.. Sucks..

The fig might still be good though since it'll come with spare heads, but I ultimately prefer the SY or TLG version.

Now for Spider-Carnage. On the left is my DTB MOC and on the right is Kopf's Spider-Carnage leaving the middle to be POGO's. I think POGO and Kopf had the same source design, but some aspects still came out different. Quality wise, Kopf's was better. Which do you prefer?

Side prints comparison.

POGO's back print doesn't have the spider which is a shame.. Even the head doesn't have printing..

Overall, Kopf is better but maybe you'd wanna mix and match designs? That's up to you. 

These POGO figs left a lot to be desired, but at least they're there. If they improve their quality to be at the same level as XINH or better PLUS include those accessories they love to include, then I'm sure they'd be number 1 asap, but alas it's not the case. I still have high hopes though.

I'm just glad AngeloMarcus Greenhills has everything new so I can really see which is best for me (what's best for me might not be best for you so I try to just show you guys everything).

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. 1. Your Spider-Carnage MOC is awesome!
    2. My Miles Morales came without hairpiece... shame on you POGO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wtf that's a shame! At least it's a common part, but still, that and the head were the only things that made this Miles Morales worth getting and they still failed to include it..

      Delete

Post a Comment