POGO PG373: Wild West Captain America Minifig Review

Bigger set was seen here.

Better than Captain Avalon for sure, in terms of quality.

He comes with this shield which isn't too centered but it's not as bad as Captain Avalon's too.


I find the print quality of this guy very good. The details are sharp and bright compared to other brands, but I think it's mainly for the torso only. I'm glad though that they printed on the hat too. The legs could have been better though.


Side print. It's just blue sleeves slapped on the arms.


Back view. Back torso print is good too. Nothing on the legs or back face though.

A good POGO fig in my opinion. I would've preferred if Avalon was the better fig because Avalon is a more separate character than this Wild West Captain America. Again though, I do hope that these guys served as practice for POGO when it comes to making figs from the Marvel Superheroes 2 game because that game has a lot of great looking designs.

As for the other figs from here, the set he came from, I got them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills some days/weeks ago and have already reviewed them; just search their codes!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments