POGO PG378, PG381-PG383: TDKR Bane, Deadpool Variants, and Civilian Steve Rogers Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

PG378 - TDKR Bane
PG381 - Captain America Deadpool
PG382 - Deadpool (Variant?)
PG383 - Captain America (Winter Soldier Movie)

Let's start with these three Marvel characters. I think they're pretty good. Well, good for POGO at least. I'd say they're above the average POGO minifig in terms of quality, but it's still not XINH level. I love the Captain Deadpool fig cause the details are there and they're pretty sharp.

Side view. Also a view of Cap's faded shield which I am a fan of. Deadpools also get side prints!

The other side which also show Captain Deadpool's shield which is the first of its kind. Must have for Deadpool's arsenal, if you ask me.

Back view. Again, great details on Captain Deadpool BUT it's a shame that the print isn't aligned..

Without the sword pack. No alternate face for Steve too.

The Deadpool in the middle kinda reminds me of the one from this DLP set with Weapon X, Hulk, Agent Venom etc., but they're not identical.

Now for Bane, who is basically a copy of Decool's older Bane minifig. Although POGO's Bane is also different enough, and you'll see it here in the review.

These are their face masks and they're different in little ways. Some details look better on Decool's, some look better on POGO's. I don't think this part makes or break your purchase because I think both are equally good.

So you see any differences from here other than the small design differences?

Where things are really different is here at the coat thing. This coat thing is leather-ish. It's not your basic, usual, thin cloth, but has that feel to it. The inside is soft cloth though. 
The problem with this coat, even though it looks amazing, is that it's too thick for minifigs. There's also limited flexibility on the minifig once they're wearing this. I've actually removed this coat from my Bane already because it really was too tight or too thick for him.

Here's a look at the back though.

And POGO Bane also comes with this gun that I've never seen before in minifig form.

POGO Bane or Decool Bane? I'd say both if you could and combine the parts you'd want. 
I also hope that POGO will redo more rare minifigs like this Bane so that new collectors, and i know a lot of you are, can keep up!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments