POGO PG380, PG385: X-Force Wolverine and Miss America (America Chavez) Minifigs Review

From this bigger set.

On the left is PG380 X-Force Wolverine and on the right is PG385 Miss America aka America Chavez. 

First thing that annoyed me is that plastic nub on Wolverine's helmet's top. POGO has been great at new molds, but they can't even get rid of those nubs on these old molds. Plastic quality wise, well they're your average POGO figs. 

In terms of print, there's something off with America Chavez.. I think the red is too pinkish.. and the print on the legs don't look that great, I think because they're bright colors on a dark, black mold.

Underneath the helmet of Wolverine is Cyclops just a red thing to cover his eyes. This might have been a good idea, but then the whole face of my minifig ended up being too high and thus the mouth gets covered my the helmet/mask.

Side. Not so sharp printing on America's arms. Also, no side leg printings.. Which is a shame because the skin should've been all the way around the legs.

I would've preferred an alternate face with Wolverine, but we get none. America Chavez has on a least.

Generally okay minifigs with some issues here and there..

I hope POGO improves more.

I've reviewed others from the same set already, just search the blog with their codes and you'll see them. I reviewed these guys late because I got them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills a bit later than the others.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments