POGO PG8104: Overwatch Minifigs With New Molds for Genji, D. Va, and Other Heroes Preview

Wow!!!


PG1156 - Genji
PG1157 - Widowmaker
PG1158 - Hanzo
PG1159 - Soldier 76
PG1160 - D. Va
PG1161 - Mei
PG1162 - Ana
PG1163 - Junkrat

We've seen Tracer from Kopf (which was great) and Reaper from POGO which was alright.

How about some CSGO and Borderlands figs? (I'm biased because I play those! Haha!)

Well expect reviews as soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them. I'm personally excited. I've played Overwatch but I just never got into it because most of the time I'm too busy with school anyway..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Widowmaker. Awesome.
    Hopefully they're as good as the Tracer one(s).
    There's two variants out there - I got one of each, both are fantastic with just subtle differences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, and the genji is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment