Sheng Yuan SY685: PUBG-inspired Minifigs Preview

"China number 1"


Yes that line "China Number 1" is a popular line in PUBG especially when playing in Asian servers.

Honestly though, these figs seem generic. SY685-4 seems to try and copy the famous trench coat and SY685-1 seems to copy the famous PUBG image character, but other than that these guys can pass as anything and well to be fair, most civilian/military minifigs could pass as PUBG characters.

To those who may not know, PUBG is a shooter video game wherein you participate in a Hunger Games-esque battle royale.

I'll see if I wanna buy this. If I see any use for the parts, I'll pick it up from AngeloMarcus Greenhills once they become available!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. 685-8 you can switch the head to a generic female add a cowboy hat (tan colored) and you got yourself Outlaw (from x men comics) since they already made Agent X and tons of Deadpools, its a good MOC to add to a collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    Pubgxcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Pubgxcase

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    pubgxcase.com  

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    pubgxcase

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment