WM Brand WM402: Captain Barbell Minifig Review

We first saw him here.

There's not much to say other than this fig is great. The only issue is that they chose not to go dual mold on the legs and the way the blue is slapped on isn't too fitting.

Back. Shame there's no back leg printing though.

But again, very good fig still! 

Some background on him:
Well basically, he's a Filipino supehero wherein when he lifts the barbell, he becomes that guy. Kinda similar to how Captain Marvel (now known as Shazam) becomes a superhero after shouting "Shazam"! Haha

I'm sure Filipinos feel proud about this fig being made. I personally am just neutral about it, I'm glad that it's out for people interested but I don't really care if it's Filipino or not, as in I don't care about nationality when it comes to these things hahaha! I just want good quality and interesting characters, be it Western, Asian, or anything else in this world, or maybe even out! Hahaha! 

For Filipinos though, which I'm sure the main target of this fig is for, I got it, of course, from AngeloMarcus Greenhills. They have other Filipino stuff there too and of course the usual other stuff from other themes! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments