New POGO Star Wars Rogue One Stormtrooper Minifigs

The new Star Wars movie has new Lego sets to be released soon. Though I am not sure if these minifigs are part of them. But wow, they look amazing.




I think I'll be picking these up even though I focus on Marvel.These minifigs are included in the new Lego official sets!

 The Imperial Hovertank Pilot appears in the 75127-1 Imperial Assault Hovertank set from Lego. 


The Death Trooper appears in 75156-1 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle set from Lego. I can't zoom in clearly so I can't tell if Lego changed the word 'death' because this is a kid's toy so I doubt Lego would want kids encountering the word 'death' in their toys. 
The Imperial Shoretrooper appears in 75154-1 TIE Striker set from Lego. 

Really excited to see both Lego's and POGO's minifigs and if they have differences, as well as the characters themselves in the upcoming movie! 


Comment below or through Facebook





Comments