WM Brand WM217: Iron Fist (Netflix-Shirtless Costume) Minifig Review

I'll start off by saying: I'm not a fan of this minifig.


Printing quality was fine except for the feet which looked very cheaply done.


Nothing on the sides.


Nothing at the back, aside from an alt face.


I think they were trying to give him bare feet but I don't think they did it well..

I think the main reason I dislike this minifig is the hair. Specifically the hair + beard combination. I just don't think they match each other. Thankfully, because it's a minifig, we can change the parts ourselves but it would've still been better if it came with more suitable parts already.

Got any ideas on how to make this guy look more like Danny Rand? Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Shorter hair would probably help as per his appearance in the new Defenders show. Oh, and he's not blonde - the hair colour used here seems way too light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this minifig is a mess. I'm on the lookout for better hairpieces for him though, that's the beauty of minifigs at least, we can mix and match parts anyway hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment