WM Brand WM343: Superwoman Minifig Review

First previewed here!


Plastic is good. Print is even better! Colors and details are well printed, the only issue is that the legs' color don't match the torso's.


Also sucks that there are no side prints..


Worse, no back prints. But I guess the cape can justify the lack of back print.


Thankfully she has an alternate face with red eyes. Heat vision?

So Kopf also more recently previewed their own Superwoman. Who really came first? I don't know and ultimately I don't care. Sometimes WM is first, sometimes Kopf is first, but before both of them, someone else is most probably first too lol!

I don't know if AngeloMarcus Greenhills will also release the Kopf version, but this WM version came from them last weekend.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Superwoman with a cardigan, I think its a waste of money if you buy her. It is suppose to be a comic version but sadly its a grade F fro me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I think the Kopf version isn't any good too; more or less the same as this actually..

      https://downtheblocks.blogspot.com/2017/11/kopf-kf8019-rocky-hulk-hogan-felicity.html

      Delete

Post a Comment