KORUIT XP001-XP004: Game of Thrones Kingsguard Minifigs Preview

New brand!!!!


XP001 - Jaime Lannister
XP002 - Barristan Selmy
XP003 - Meryn Trant
XP004 - Preston Greenfield

Looks good, and looks promising!

Apparently they used DLP as their manufacturer (not sure if until now), so quality should be as good as DLP figs which is great! This brand could be a great competitor against POGO especially if they're willing to shell out on new molds while giving DLP quality printing!

Those swords might be nice for my Heimdall if they're really as big as they are in the picture!

I think AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have these soon so expect a review when I get them from there!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. they look good could make use of a few of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally drooling about getting hold of some of these,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, hopefully they manage to come up with shiny gold. For whatever reason it seems to be easy to end up with shiny silver-grey pieces, but the golden variants frequently look somewhat dull - independent of the brand, it's even an issue for Lego.

    One note, it states "PART.1", so we can expect some more GoT minifigs to come.

    Best, Oederland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do hope for more! Hopefully a Lannister army, cause for some reason I find their armor interesting haha

      Delete
  4. Amazing. I moc some kingsguard with those pogo knights helmets and jamie figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dlp is a great maker but they have the worst of six different gold shades I track.
    I call it 'orange gold' it is closer to lego flame yellowish orange than lego pearl gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I get what you mean.. But I guess we'll have to wait and see if Koruit instructed DLP to change things up or something.. I'll update with a review once I get these

      Delete
    2. You can spray them easily and cheap :)

      Delete

Post a Comment