POGO PG8094: 2nd Wave of He-Man Minifigs Preview

It was inevitable to see wave 2. 



PG1107 - Evil-Lyn
PG1108 - Man-At-Arms
PG1109 - Mer-Man
PG1110 - Trap Jaw
PG1111 - Manaface
PG 1112 - Beastman
PG1113 - Stratos
PG1114 - Clawful

Watch out for my review of the 2nd half of the 1st wave. I got them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills last weekend but I've been busy. I'll be done by today or tomorrow! 
Then as soon as I get these from AngeloMarcus, I'll review too!

Here's the review for the first half of the first wave.
(PG1099 Ram Man, PG1110 Faker, PG1101 He-Man, and PG1102 Skeletor)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Looks great!
    But Pg1109 is Mer-Man not Whipcash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannnn, im again debating if i should get the whole entire set......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the first wave, and am really impressed with the new molds. This set looks amazing.

      Delete
    2. I'd say buy it, much cheaper than original minifigs anyway! Haaha

      Delete
  3. Trap-Jan and Evil-Lyn, awesome.
    Still hoping for a right proper Hordak / She-Ra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment