This Chrome Variant of [Agent] Venom Looks Great Minus the Chrome Effect


These came out a few weeks ago and I didn't really wanna write about them because they seemed generic/not interesting. Then I saw the Agent Venom design and I want him.

Says on AliExpress that he's chrome but I don't see it compared to the Spider-Man one on the left. If he's not chrome, I'll be picking him up, if he is then I don't know if I will. 

Also, the Spider-Man chrome minifig is clearly from POGO but the Venom one doesn't state its brand. That's very interesting. I also heard that the Game of Thrones minifigs coming out recently also have unknown brands. I wonder who they are because they seem to be making great minifigs. 

Like us on Facebook for quicker updates! But you can also reach me through the comments section below! 

Sources: 
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/20pcs-lot-PG409-Venom-Chrom-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avenger-Minifigure-Collection-Building-Blocks-Models-Best-Children/1041264_32755006267.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/PG406-Spiderman-Single-Sale-Chrom-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avenger-Minifigure-Collection-Building-Blocks-Models-Best-Children/1041264_32757183726.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.NnZqts

Comments