Bootleg Minifigs of Lego Batman Movie by POGO


Lego Batman Movie just keeps releasing more and more stuff! 



POGO is quick as usual when it comes to minifigs. Not sure if official Lego released info about these guys already but I won't be surprised if POGO got them first before Lego. Just like Lepin. 

Chronologically, Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Batman, Robin, Joker, Catwoman, and Calendar Man? Though I am not 100% sure. The last two definitely caught my eye though! And I'm surprised the Robin minifig isn't the short kind! 

Anyway, that's all. Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Comments

  1. The cartoon design is nice, I have no idea who is calendar man but I will buy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw him in a cartoon before. Don't really know him but I love his unique design as well!!

      Delete

Post a Comment