The Rebel Alliance's U-Wing as Seen in Rogue One by Lepin


I only recently saw Rogue One and I can say with confidence that this ship is badass. 


How badass is the Lego set? I don't know, but no matter how much badass the Lego one is, it'll be more or less the same as Lepin's.. as usual. 

For any Star Wars fan, I think this one is a must have. It just recently became an iconic starfighter in the Star Wars universe. I am also a huge Star Wars fan, but my wallet isn't when it comes to Lego sets so I focus on Marvel instead..

On a side note, Rogue One was definitely a great movie, Star Wars fan or not, but I'll have to disagree with people saying that it's the best Star Wars film; for me, any of the original trilogy films is better than Rogue One. 

What did you think about Rogue One? And more appropriately for the site, this U-Wing set? Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Comments

  1. New reviews when? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say when yet. :( I don't have any new sets because I haven't had the time to go shopping :(

      Delete
  2. I like the star wars sets. However, my preference is DC and some Marvel.. Although now with all these bootleg sets and the speed that they are coming out I think I might start LOTR and Star Wars too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Before, my problem was the money. Now it's both money AND space!! Too many sets Haha

      Delete
  3. I have relatives coming up for Christmas so I will see it on the 27th. To keep me away from reviews I've been watching youtube fan films.

    I'm not into this one. The new tie fighter will be added to my stardestroyer flight bay. I'm really hoping that lepin does some hoth stuff. The little set made it to pre sale but fizzled out and I don't believe came out or at least disappeared before it went to a good price. Now that I see snowtroopers and tantans I think there is hope for echo base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw some new Lepin Clone Wars sets. I'll be updating the blog soon hopefully about them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment