Star Wars Rogue One AT-ST from Lepin


Don't know if this is really new or not but might as well post about it. 


I really don't know much about this one and how different it is from other AT-STs released in the past. One thing's for sure, the minifigs included weren't in previous, non-Rogue One sets haha. 

Still pretty different from the UCS bootleg I saw before over here

Side note: I find it funny that the Imperial Officer's face is closed up on the AT-ST's window.. I mean, how is he even controlling the thing with his face over there?? Haha. 

Old news? New news? Boring news? Interesting news? Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Comments

  1. Again a great set but aliexpress stores charging too much. Seems there are less deals on big sets. I expect a lepin set to be 50% or less then an original. Still amazing deals on minifigures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I don't get why Ali sellers started increasing their prices.. :(

      Delete

Post a Comment