White Offroad SUV Bootleg Lego Technic by Lepin


More RC bootlego sets.. Hmmmmm..


I can't find Lepin's source for this design. Is it Lego? Or somewhere else? Still though, this is quite an interesting set. I wonder if the water in the picture is just for effects or if it's really designed for moving through water.. Also it's battery powered! Lepin's really pushing for battery powered sets these days. 

On a side note, I'm really amazed at the number of releases Lepin has.. From Lego Batman Movie to Star Wars to Technic sets and to other Lego stuff.. and at such a fast pace.. I mean, compare that to Sheng Yuan or Decool or other brands who have maybe weeks or months of breaks until they start releasing new sets.. I just hope their pricing gets better, especially since I heard they're overpriced in Ali right now. 

Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Comments

  1. The source is a moc called Avtoros Shaman 8x8 from Madoca1977

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment