DTB DTB003: Marvel's Shang-Chi Minifig MOC/Figbarf


Don't know if creative or forced. But I love the guy so here you go!






Wanted the design on the left more but harder to figbarf. The second one was also good for a classic look but again, harder to figbarf. If you guys have any ideas on a Shang-Chi figbarf with these guys, tell me okay? :D



So basically this is where he's based from. A martial artist with red pants. Generic but well it works, more or less! Haha.



These are the parts I used. Basically WM200 Bruce Lee + red pants. I actually didn't know if I had extra red minifig legs, and apparently I didn't. My Flash minifigs and Iron Man minifigs and Deadpool minifigs had unnecessary print. Then I saw this arguably horrible Batman minifig from an old SY295 set (reviewed here by the first bootlego blog I ever followed. What inspired me honestly.) The buff legs look great + the addition of black also matches Shang-Chi's color scheme.


Shang-Chi in action against The Hand!


"WHY DID YOU FLOP, DANNY!?" 
*rip MCU streak of good reviewed shows/movies*

(That black spot on Iron Fist's head was erased thanks to this)

Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook! Feel free to share your own MOCs and Figbarfs over there as well!

SOURCES: 
http://mybrickstore.blogspot.com/2016/01/sheng-yuan-sy295-super-heroes.html
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB11R7OQXXXXXbPXVXXq6xXFXXX0/Building-Block-WM200-Bruce-Lee-Single-Sale-font-b-Custom-b-font-Made-Shang-Chi-Master.jpg
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/91/Shang-Chi_%28Earth-616%29_from_Marvel_War_of_Heroes_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140305025105
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Shang-Chi-Marvel-Comics-Master-Kung-Fu-c.jpg
https://longboxgraveyard.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/scn_00131.jpg

Comments

  1. I'm thinking maybe you mean a MOC? My Own Creation. A Figbarf is a whole bunch of figures all randomly thrown in to a photo, just to show a heap that you're working on at once.

    Also, I really enjoyed Iron Fist. I don't know anybody that watched it that didn't like it. I have to wonder where the critics were coming from with this, although it probably didn't help that they were only given the first 6 episodes to watch and had to judge the whole show as if that was it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But your figure looks good, by the way.

      Delete
    2. Ohhhh I honestly thought figbarf = a MOC but instead of custom printed decal stuff, people just "recycled" parts from other figs.. Thanks for the heads up!

      Also, YES I loved Iron Fist too and I don't get why critics hated it so much..

      And thanks! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment