DTB: Spontaneous Haul for April 28, 2017


Kinda unplanned shopping.. Haha. 


Mostly minifigs really!


Completed the KL Inhumans + Mutants set. Disappointed. Will post review soon! A day or two from now.


Here are the minifigs. + a spider build from DLP.


This column = some of the old minifigs I've always wanted but couldn't find anymore. Thankful that I found them.


These are the newer ones.


And these guys are the ones I was kinda hesitant to pick up [or spare parts too]. Since one of my local stores had a huge sale on these older minifigs, I decided to pick them up already. 

The others are also spare parts only.

I'll be sharing a review on DLP 506D featuring Spider-Mech and of course the newer KL ones.

Share your thoughts and requests below or through Facebook! Don't forget to like our Facebook page for the next reviews and updates!



Comments