KL Brand KL030: Phoenix Five Colossus Minifig Review


Thanks again, KL, for this new design. :) 


This is the third ever bootleg Colossus if I'm not mistaken, and so far all of them have been great including this one!


Kinda sucks that some of the torso print is overlapping with the side, but shouldn't bee too much of a bother. At least he has side prints though. Not dual molded.


Even legs have back print! Gives him that classic Colossus look with the metal lines.


No alternate face though. Would've really loved a smiling Colossus face. 


Here are my two other KL minifigs. Still waiting for the others from the same set. From what I know, these designs come from Leyilebrick so check them out if you want their designs first with better quality most likely! 


POGO Classic Colossus + SY Bigfig Colossus + KL Phoenix Five Colossus. One family picture!

Share your thoughts below and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Comments

  1. Is this the first with printing on the back of the legs? I have the other little one but will get this new one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? My POGO Colossus also has back leg print and so do the two other KL minifigs I have, Medusa and Karnak :D

      Delete
    2. I don't have those and haven't seen back leg printing. Very cool.

      Delete
  2. I hope they make a siver chrome classic Colossus - Jpoks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! This one has to be in chrome. Other figures they kind of force the chrome thing on them but this makes perfect sense.

      Delete
    2. YES PLEASE! I mean who the hell wants a chrome Captain America (just kidding some people probably do haha) but I mean guys like Colossus or Silver Surfer really deserve chrome figs!!

      Delete

Post a Comment