MR Brand MR278: Complete Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Minifigs


Another new brand? What's its name?


This one's more complete thankfully, versus POGO's and XINH's, XINH didn't have Mantis and POGO didn't have Ayesha and both don't have Taserface. Quality wise, we still don't know. I've never heard of this brand but I have high hopes. Especially since the new brands like KL and even Kopf, if they're even a brand really, have been releasing decent-to-great minifigs! Also, at least MR has the accessories included in their pictures. Specifically for Star-Lord's unique pistols! 

Credits to our Facebook follower, Nick, for this information!

Share your thoughts below and any information about the brand if you're aware of MR! Don't forget to like us on Facebook as well!


Comments

  1. I have quite a few M brand figures. Not too bad but the plastic color is weird. OK as a gap filler, but not my first choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, OK is better than M brand? I think my Darren Cross is from OK and he's hideous.. Haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment