Xingbao XB04001: Aliens Xenomorph Build


Well not really new, but I might have some followers not aware of how good Xingbao designs are. 




I'll let the pictures do the talking. I love the Alien franchise but I'm still not sure if I'm picking this one up. A bit tempted because I want to support the designers but at the same time I need to support myself.. Hahaha. 

Happy with this? Or are you waiting for Xingbao to release better or different sets? Share your thoughts below or create a conversation through Facebook!

Comments

  1. I'm not sure what you get here. Is it a bust? A whole figure? How big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehp I really don't know what we're getting but I doubt it's something people can play with. I think this one's really just for the Aliens fans..

      Delete
    2. You can see a whole figure picture at the bottom of the box. It's an astonishing looking set and would mind owning it for sure, but usually when it comes to movie franchises that I love, I prefer getting highly detailed action figures or statues rather than blocks.

      Delete
  2. I think if it were just the bust we see on the box it would be better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well people could modify it themselves if ever I guess hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment