DTB DTB012: Batroc (from Captain America: Winter Soldier) Minifig MOC

Please make another appearance in the MCU.



Didn't have the right type of purple to make him look like the one in the movie so I just used maroon. 
Since he's gonna have that vest on him all the time, I just used Gamora's torso since I don't see myself using that one for anyone else other than Gamora. (I have another Gamora so it's fine)

Parts used: 
Head: POGO Tyrion Lannister
Torso: Decool Gamora
Arms: Decool Gamora
Legs: Black (Might chagne to grey or tan when I get some)
Vest/Armor: From DOLL soldier minifig I got before.

Inspiration from these. Hard to find his classic torso design from existing minifigs so I decided to copy the Minimates design and just added the tan army vest. 

Share your thoughts and recommendations below or through Facebook and please like the page to keep yourselves updated on the latest previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!


SOURCES:
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batrocmmajpg
http://news.toyark.com/2014/06/02/news-dst-releases-winter-soldier-minimates-batman-bust-126002

Comments