DTB: Minifigs Haul for June 18, 2017

Another small haul for the weekend!


The rest of the Marvel minifigs from POGO's latest minifig set. I already reviewed the other four from the set. 

Silk from the new Spider-Man XINH set. (Will only be getting the PS4 Spider-Man then wait for a whole set for the other minifigs in the set.) On the right is X-23 from POGO.

The bottom row + the Superior Iron Man on the right middle row are for MOCs. Lele's Tinkerbell was missing an arm. The only other experience I had with Lele was a Captain America that was also missing an arm.. At least the print quality now is better.

My usual camera (LG G3) wasn't booting so I had to use my "real" camera (Nexus 5, which is what I used back when I started this blog.) which has bad quality. Hoping to get a new phone soon for better camera, a professional camera is out of the discussion because it's waaaaay out of the budget hahaha.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Stay tuned for the reviews!

Comments