DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills and Local Mini Brick Convention (August 20, 2017)

Busy day for bricksters today.

My haul for today. Got stuff from both AngeloMarcus Greenhills and other local collectors today!

The bulk of the stuff I got from local collectors. 
(Finally, a decent SHIELD agent (right, SY). The other two are from POGO and are meh.)

WM's Robocop is also here. As well as a BJL (brand) Thanos might-micro-turned-minifig.
I also got another POGO Wolverine to compare with the same Wolverine that I got months ago. Time to find out if POGO improves their releases after time.

I also got some of the new Star Wars minifigs!

Some of the extra parts and/or bought parts for upcoming MOCs. Stay tuned! Sorry for blurry picture.

The event I went to had numerous local collectors buying and selling brick stuff, mostly alternative brand (because authentic TLG stuff is mainly on a different event, although there were also TLG stuff here). Along with the buying and selling, there are contests, raffles, and of course displays.




Those are some of the displays. I just took random shots, so I'm sorry if there were certain displays I didn't get. And of course, credits to the designers! Everything a while ago looked great!

Anything's that new, AngeloMarcus has them. Just make sure you get there early so you don't run out of stock. If you end up missing out some figs, then local conventions [and local online communities] can more or less help you find [and even sell] the ones you want!

Thanks, by the way, to the people I transacted with! You guys are helping me build my dream collection!! It's also flattering that more and more people recognize my blog already! I haven't really publicly announced my "ownership" of the blog, but I certainly don't mind it if people knew who I am when I make transactions with them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 


Comments

  1. whoa!! crazy man...your collection is insane!! Where did you get the big iron man on the left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chima/Ninjago/Nexo stuff aren't mine, they're from a local event. And the Hulkbusters are from OK brand or M brand or Kopf brand, and honestly they're horrible. I regret buying them. Plastic quality and print quality are cra and so is the overall look..

      Delete

Post a Comment