JLB 3D589: 6-in-1 Howard the Duck Minifigs Set Preview

Thanks to sir Kim for both the heads up on this set and the pictures!







So it's actually just a set of 6, stores are probably just selling them as an 8-in-1 set to sell more or something.

I need to get that JLB 3D58905 (the one with red suit) because that seems to be the most accurate one with the GOTG movie, and I can also use the torso for my Jackal MOC!

Thanks again to sir Kim! The pictures are his!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Do you have any links for these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope sorry. I tried looking for this set online for more pictures, but no luck. Also asked two other people to help me look, and we still couldn't find anything.. :(

      Delete
  2. is the motorcycle new mold for short legs? ritche H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell yet if the motorcycle is for short legs, but I'll really try to get these guys soon. Hopefully by next week :(

      Delete
  3. There's your red suit for the Jackal Moc! - ritche H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment