POGO PG234-237: Havok, Original Human Torch, Blazing Skull, and Future Foundation Sue Storm Minifigs Review

4 of 8 from this set!

PG234 - 90's Havok
PG235 - Blazing Skull
PG236 - Original Human Torch
PG237 - Future Foundation Invisible Woman

No notable issues! I'll let the picture do the talking! Also, I think Blazing Skull's head is identical to Ghost Rider's, I wish they used a different skull but it's still good!


Human Torch comes with a flame hair piece, so he's an option if you need that piece for MOCs! Blazing Skull has a machine gun piece.

Side prints.


One of Human Torch's shoulders didn't have the solid, consistent printing.


Back view. No alternate face.

Everything's fine except for Havok's not so solid printing and a leg issue on Susan Storm.


These are the accessories they come with.


Some error with the molding, sadly. Quality control issue.


Side views.


Back view.



Alternate face for Susan, but nothing for Havok.

TL;DR - It's a great [half] set. Get it! Can't wait to get Nighthawk from the same set!

Got these guys from AngeloMarcus Greenhills very early. If you're from the Philippines, they're at Shoppesville Plus, Greenhills!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Have a few of these on order too, looking forward to them. I passed on Human Torch as I thought it was the Future Foundation version, not the old school original android..? Haven't kept up with the comics in years...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well it's the android one, and I think this is his newer costume? And I don't mind, I think it looks good! :D

      Delete
  2. Yes, it was my blunder... corrected now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment