PSA: OnlineSailin (3rd Party Minifigs Designer) Closes Shop

If you guys love your bootlego minifigs, you can't give 100% of the praise to whatever bootlego brand is selling them. Credits go to the designers, sometimes TLG, but most of the time 3rd party sellers like OnlineSailin.

(Just some of OnlineSailin's releases, some have been copied by bootleggers already.)

"I am now closed. I am done with making custom figures. I want to thank the custom community so much for helping me to enjoy the funnest job I ever had and ever thought I would have. I am very grateful to all who participated in every aspect of what I can only say has been an absolute blast. I know some who read this message, may be sad. None are as sad as I. Thank you custom LEGO community, it has been a pleasure. Kind Regards. john."

A lot of your beloved bootlego minifigs really come from OnlineSailin, and other designers, so let's at least give them credit!

Thanks to wickedlemon from herobloks.com for informing us about this. You can also check out most of OnlineSailin's (and other brands/designers) products in his site!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://www.minifigures.co.uk/blog/meet-our-customers-agoodfella-minifigs/
http://stores.ebay.ph/regalcustoms/
http://www.ebay.ph/usr/onlinesailin

Comments

  1. Very sad news, even though I have never bought anything from them I checked their eBay store everyday for new releases and would always be impressed by how well detailed and accurate they are to the source character. The store will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment