DTB DTB045: GOTG's Kraglin Minifig MOC

I tried. I just really find him interesting!



Hair - Generic spiky hair
Head - Some DOLL minifig, I think..
Everything else - GOTG 2014 Star-Lord

I'll just pair him up with my other GOTG Vol.2 minifigs so that he doesn't look like GOTG 1's Star-Lord!

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Kraglin_Obfonteri

Think I did a good job? Or think you can do better? 

Share your thoughts, suggestions, or anything else below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. great choice of head looks spot on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I was surprised when I was looking at my minifigs container and yeah, seems like a nice face for him. Too bad I don't have a fitting mohawk hair piece, so that's the one I used for now. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment