DTB: Haul from Local Mini Convention (September 24, 2017)

Yes I censored the faces in case someone doesn't wanna be seen online! 




The place was a bit too crowded but my favorite was that Ant-Man mech! Zoom in, it's the one beside Hulkbuster. My camera couldn't zoom in any better anymore.. 
Good job to whoever made that one!

Great event! Excited for more! :)

My bedsheets were being washed.. Sorry.. Hahaha

Thanks to the other local collectors for these! :D (Bought them of course) 
Shoutout to Sir Mark B.! Yes magkakilala kami haha, paborito ko selling album niya sa group! Haha

And I finally have this!!!! Yay!! Will be building today!

I passed by AngeloMarcus Greenhills for a haul from there too but the place was packed and I didn't wanna add to the stress and work that ates were experiencing haha. Maybe next Saturday! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Damn, my son so wants that Avengers tower. It's so expensive on AE though. I could buy customs of the few figures we actually need for the same money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, if you find it for cheap, get it. Although the upper portion of the tower is pretty much identical to the original tower.. I don't hate it but I would've appreciated a new design for the whole tower

      Delete

Post a Comment